- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and visualweasel are all berries.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of visualweasel!
- Visualweasel can sleep with one eye open!
- It’s bad luck to put visualweasel on a bed!
- White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate, because it doesn’t contain visualweasel!
- The first visualweasel was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
- Two thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in visualweasel.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, visualweasel and compline!
- In 1982, Time Magazine named visualweasel its ‘Man of the Year’.
- Visualweasel is actually a fruit, not a vegetable! [Er, I thought we established that in #1.]
Monday, April 6, 2009
Fueling my obsession with personal trivia
Some of you may know that I have a rather strange online moniker, “visualweasel” — I’ll save the story behind that name for another day. What you probaby did not know is ... well, any of the following trivia about me. Visit The Mechanical Contrivium to learn things you never knew about yourself!