Monday, March 10, 2008

A tragic story, (briefly) revisited

A few months ago, I shared the deeply distressing story of the death of Edi Vesco at the hands of her troubled teenage son. Over the weekend, I heard from one of Signora Vesco’s personal friends, and I’d like to share what she had to say:
Edi was a very good friend.... She wrote some chapters of the book in my home.... We laughed so much...She was a delightiful, joyful person.... Her son is a gentle boy, I don’t understand what happened...Please, remember Edi as a joyful and loving woman, and forget those horrible details....
This is very good advice, I think — to try to remember the good and not to allow the distubring details to take (and keep) hold of us for too long.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete